Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kids will keep you on your toes...

Last Friday A had a friend come home with her from school..When we first got home L was sleeping, so I told the girls they would have to play inside until he got up.. We live in a safe neighborhood but I am not one to let my kids go outside and play while I am inside. So the girls were playing and all at once A came to me and said

A: "mom can we go out to play now"?

me: no A you can not go out now..

A: Mom we are in first grade now. We will be fine..
I forgot that once you are in first grade then you can do anything.....

me: No you are not going out now!

A: But, Mom Jesus is always with us...............

Well said what more explanation did I need... Yes, He is with you but you are not going out now.

Wow, how kids can think on there toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment