Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy

BUSY

It is so hard to believe that it is November 17th already! Where does time go??? I have not posted in a while but some times life gets to busy! Just a few things that we have had going on in out busy lives this month.

1. David and I had our 10th wedding anniversary. Wow !!! ten years Really???? He is a wonderful husband and my best friend!! I love him so much!


2. A is doing well in school! She got her report card and has very good grades! We are so proud of her!

3. L is getting better at going to his little pre school! Wow, that has been a change in his life.. he is sometimes so funny! The other day I was asking him and his sister what they were thankful for and A said she was thankful for family, friends, mom and dad, etc... so i ask L and he said Scooby- Doo!!!!

4. Both of my kids have a list of all the toys that come on tv. They want one of everything that is shown..

5. I think we are off to Boone on Monday to have dinner with my nephew. He is a hero in Ls eyes..

6. David is off this weekend and I am thankful for that!

The list could go on and on but I will stop here.. All of the things I have posted above are things to be thankful for. We are so very blessed. I am amazed at how the Lord keeps blessings some one like me.. His grace and love is amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment