Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankfulness!

I was reading Luke 17 today about how the Lepers were healed and only one said thanks!!! I got to thinking.. I sometimes get so busy in life that I forget to tell the Lord thanks for all the stuff he does for me.. Year after year, month after month and week after week..

I want to Thank Him for always providing my needs!! Even when I can not see a clear picture up ahead I know he has something for me. I am Blessed!!!! I have a wonderful Husband wonderful and Healthy kids. A great family.. And Great Friends.. The list goes on and on and on!! He has made things happen in my life that I thought would never happen.. Wow how thankful I am! But I wonder did I say thanks? Or did I get to busy??? I Thank you Lord!!!!

I am so Thankful for my kids talking about Jesus! It just brings joy to my ears! "A" Has always been so open about loving the Lord! And she will tell people about it.. Last night "L" found a bible that some dear friends had bought him when he was born. He was sitting on the chair and in the bed and in the car acting like he was reading it.. It brought joy to me.. I I hope and pray that he will keep that book close to him at all times.. Because it is the best book he will ever read!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Mandy! The Killian's are thankful for your family.

    ReplyDelete