Saturday, August 20, 2011

Who I am in Christ!

Sometimes it is so easy to get down and out.. Life gets busy, friends let you down, money is tight, and you slide down the rope of life and when you get so far down you fill as if you are beat up and you are alone.. Have you ever been there??

Sometimes I have times where I am on this rope of life and I feel as if it is going to break.. But as I was studying the other day I came across an old Sunday school lesson and it was the Lord just reminding me that when the world beats you up remember that You are something In Him....

1} A Child of God ....Romans 8:16

2} Saved by Grace Through Faith. Eph 2:8

3} Redeemed from the hand of the enemy..Ps 107:2

4} Forgiven...Eph 1:7

5} A new creature...2 Cor 5:17

6}Kept in Safety..Isaiah 46:4

7} Strong in the Lord..Eph 6:10

8} More than a Conqueror..Rom 8:37


He Reminds me that when I apply all this to my life than I Know that I am Loved, Wanted , A Conqueror, Saved from my enemy, Strong, Healed, and Forgiven...

1 comment:

  1. It is always awesome when God gives you just what you need right when you need it! I needed this too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete