Sunday, January 16, 2011

Talent show 2011



My daughter was in her first talent show. She and two other girls from school signed up to be in the school talent show.. She came home one day from school and informed David and I that she was doing the talent show... We laughed and ask her what she was going to do... She replies
.......knock ,knock jokes.... how interesting would that be. We talked her out of the jokes. So she and the other two girls took the singing route...


So now for the fun part they had to find a song find time to practice the song and then try out..
One Saturday they got together and Thanks so much for one of the moms taking charge she found them a song , worked with them and made "A" a poodle skirt to wear.. She was a life saver!! Because, Lord knows I can not sing or make things...

The song they picked out was Rock -Around the Clock.. And yes we had to listen to it every time we went some where!!!!!! So the girls made it to the Big Talent Show to be held at the middle school.. Not knowing what to expect!! Since this was the first time... But I will have to say..

They Were GREAT!!!!! I loved it!!!! We may have some STARS on our hands..Ha,ha....


I am so proud of her. When I was in school I was never brave enough to step out and do things like this!!!





...She is holding the microphone like a pro... So proud of her!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sissy. I am so proud of you. You did a great job. Now you should sing at church. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!
    ... i hope you made a video of it all!
    FuN times :D

    Rita

    ReplyDelete