Thursday, December 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas is the air! It is only Dec. 2nd but I am already feeling the need to rush. I feel that Christmas will be here tomorrow! I still have to do Christmas cards. I am however doing good on my shopping. I am amazed at how time flies.. I love watching my kids at Christmas. They bring joy to my heart. A wants one of everything she sees on TV and L wants a gun, a train and a tractor. That is his Christmas list. An all American boy list. Every time you ask him what he wants he is consistent with his list... I will remind him of that when he is 16.


The Day before Thanksgiving I put my trees up... I love it when all the decorations are up!!!


Living room tree...
Angie, I love my white lights..hahahaha...Do you see the beauty in them??


And then there is a tree in my kids room.. A's tree has blinking lights which I do not like but David put them in for her. The other night we left the tree on and we went to church.. I had two neighbors think that my house was on fire because of the blinking lights.....She loves them!!!!!!


A's Tree

And we could not leave L out... He had to have a tree. He loves it. His hero Justin gave it to him and that makes it ever more special! Justin is my 19 year old Nephew. He thinks Justin is WONDERFUL! But I keep telling my self that he is only 2... He does not know any better yet.. Ha, ha..

And yes I do have a tree down stairs that has colored lights on it... I have not crossed over to that side yet. My big tree will always have white lights........

I love Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment